Ha Long – Bai Tu Long – Lan Ha bay – Cat Ba island 3 days (2 nights on boat in 2 different bays)
Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay – Cat Ba 3 Days, 2 Nights
One night on VEGA cruise on Ha Long Bay and, one night on UNICHARM Luxury cruise on Lan Ha Bay.
Day 01: Ha Noi – Bai Tu Long Bay – Ha Long bay – Overnight on Vega Cruise
- Approximately 07:30- 08:00 from your hotel for the 3,5 hour drive through the Red River Delta to the wharf of Ha Long Bay.
- 12:00 – 12:15 Welcome aboard to cruise out to the Bay.
- Sit back on the boat restaurant or the sundeck to relax as we cruise past the hundreds of islands and islets of Bai Tu Long Bay area that is lesser traveled by tourist and well-known for its magnificent seascapes.
- Cruising and enjoying the first fresh lunch served by Vega’s boat staffs.
- Turn right to reach the remote area where we will enjoy kayaking, exploring the peaceful beauty of Ha Long Bay, The area is off the tourist!
- Paddle in our 2-person kayak through the narrow lanes of limestone mountains and karsts being broken by wind and time. Call on to visit Trong Cave (Drum cave) and Trinh Nu (Virgin Cave). You even can swim from your kayak in the emerald waters.
- Anchor in a tranquil lagoon among Bai Tu Long Bay, Ha Long Bay for dinner and a peaceful night.
Inclusive services: Transport, and en-suite room on Vega Cruise, our guide, kayak, entrance fees ,meals (L+ D)
Day 02: Ha Long Bay – Cat Ba island – Lan Ha Bay – Overnight on Unicharm Luxury Cruise
- Breakfast on boat and then we will be the first to visit the most beautiful cave of the Bay called Hang Sung Sot (the Surprising cave).
- Afterward walk up 340 constructed terraced steps to the top of Titop Mountain peak for a 3600 of Amazing view of Ha Long bay – Bai Tu Long bay – Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island National Park.
- Walk down to Titop beach, a naturally formed sand beach, for a refreshing dip in the bay.
- Transship to tour small junk to go into Lan Ha Bay, the shallow bay surrounds Cat Ba National Park.
- For those whom likes cycling and trekking.
- The junk will approach Cat Ba National Park – Viet Hai dock where we will cycle 30 minutes on the shady path to Viet Hai village, visit and talk to get to know the daily life of the local villagers.
- From the village, we trek for 1,5 hours on a roundabout trail into the park through the cave of bat, discover the tropical forest and the national biosphere of Cat Ba…and over the mountain for universal view of Viet Hai village.
- Afterwards we continue cycling back to the junk.
- Enjoy lunch on the junk.
- Full afternoon for Kayaking: Paddle our kayak around to discover the hidden bay with long tunnel grottoes, quiet lagoons, secluded beaches and visit fishing villages to learn more about the daily life of fishermen.
- Flexible whether you want some relaxing on the junk deck or swim in the emerald waters.
- Transfer to Unicharm Luxury Cruise.
- Check in and relaxing, enjoying BBQ and the second night on a lovely tranquil bay.
Inclusive services: Uni Balcony room on Unchiarm Luxury Cruise, tour guide, kayak, entrance fees and meals ( B+ L + D)
Day 03: Lan Ha bay – Cat Ba island – Hanoi on different route.
- Swimming from the boat ( it is optional).
- Wake up among the smooth waves (if you want to contemplate the sunrise, wake up earlier enough is important).
- Enjoy breakfast on boat.
- Swimming in the bay from the boat or relaxing, breathing nature on the large sundeck chairs.
- 10:30 check out and start cruising on another route throughout thousands of limestone islands and islets, taking precious Uni pictures meanwhile enjoying our tasteful brunch.
- 12:00 arrive back at Gia Luan dock.
- Driving back to Hanoi.
- 12:00 – 12:30 Disembark UniCharm Cruise for another drive on the free -way AH5B back to Hanoi.
- Estimated to arrive back in Hanoi at 16:00 – 16:30 – end the tour at your hotel.
Inclusive services: Transport, tour guide and meals (B + L).
|Price|| 275 USD/person
(twin or double room sharing)
|Single room supplement: +120 USD|
Things to bring for this trip
- Your passport is required for check in the Cruise.
- Particular requests for the food on boat are welcome.
- Sun glasses and sun block.
- Hat or cap and rain coat.
Note: Bath towels and Life jackets (for both adults and kids) are available on the cruise.
It’s very easy to get wet when you do kayak, you should bring water-proof shoes, more clothes, and sandals.
We assure that you will enjoy this trip!