Halong Bay Cruise – Seasun Premium Cruise 3 days/2 nights
Looking for Halong Bay Cruise trips? Here we are to provide you the best Halong bay tour from a safe travel agent. Let us start it with a little introduction.
Introduction to Halong Bay Cruise tour
Unlike most cruises in Ha Long Bay, Seasun Premium Cruise benefits from being one of the more intimate junks. With just 9 luxury en-suite cabins, and manned by a young and experienced crew of 10. We cater for small groups, couples and individuals. Our cosier atmosphere provides a more personalized service compared to most other cruises in Ha Long. But The Seasun Premium’s generous size means that you won’t feel cramped. We are large enough for you to keep yourself to yourself but small enough to feel that you are travelling with a group of friends.
Day one: Your hotel – Tuan Chau marina – Halong bay – Lunch– Surprising Cave – Titop Island – Sunset
07.45 – 08.15 approximately:
- Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up.
- Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta.
- Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12.00 – 12.30 approximately:
- Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind.
- Set sail as lunch is served.
- Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
In the beautiful afternoon
- Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
- Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here.
- Heading back toward the sleeping area.
Early evening will be the best part
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset.
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served.
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing.
Day two: Tai chi – Breakfast – Maze Cave – Cua Van Floating Village – Lunch Pearl Farm – Dinner – Free time for activities
- For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
- Local breakfast served.
- Transfer to smaller boat to exploring Maze Cave, you will have change to visit one of the most beautiful cave in Halong bay and step up to the top of the mountain to get the amazing view of World Heritage.
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Cửa Vạn floating Village.
- Arrive Cửa Vạn Floating Village: Our guide will brief you information and the highlights about this fascinating floating village and its local community.
- Take your option either exploring the village yourself on kayak or comfortably capture the daily life of the fishermen on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
- Lunch is served on board.
What will happen in afternoon?
- Cruising to Visit the Peal Farm, you will have chance to witness the whole process to make a valuable pearl from first step of growing to harvesting pearl in Halong Bay.
- Return to your cruise, take time to refresh and relax.
What about Early evening?
- Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset.
- An authentic Vietnamese menu is served.
- After dinner, reward yourself with a tasteful cocktail, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, squid fishing.
Day three: Tai Chi – Breakfast – Luon Cave – Cooking Demonstration – Lunch – Farewell at your hotel
06:30: For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00: Local breakfast is served.
Adventure comes after the breakfast
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn).
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:00: Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
There is a cooking demonstration for you!
10:00: You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
- Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
- Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30.
Price list for halong bay cruise tour – best price guaranteed
|Single (1 Person)||Double or Twin
|Deluxe||$330 USD||$550 USD||$230 USD|
|Deluxe Premium||$350 USD||$590 USD||$240 USD|
Additional details about our Halong Bay Cruise
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE:
- Airport Pick Up to Your Hotel.
- Accommodation on Cruise.
- Shuttle bus Hotel-Halong-Hotel.
- Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water.
- All meals on board (03 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts).
- Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin.
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee.
- Welcome drink, Tai Chi.
- Cookery demonstration.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Local rowing boat or kayaking.
- Fruits and local wine party.
- Internet wifi on dining room.
- Fishing equipment.
- English speaking guide.
- On board insurance and service charges.
- Free of charge for infant (below 5-year-old), other expense pay by parents.
- Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 50%.
- Children over 1,2m (1,2 meter) are charged as adults.
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket.
- Children 50% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults.