Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong – Phnom Penh (SR)
Starting your trip from Ho Chi Minh City to Phnom Penh? Try our amazing tour package to explore more in Southern Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh city – Mekong – Phnom Penh 3 days ( Hotel Stay)
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – Cai Be floating market – Vinh Long – Can Tho
- 07:00 Pick up at your hotel then drive to Cai Be.
- Take the boat trip through natural canal to sightsee the stilt houses and the fruit plantation along the riverside en-route to Cai Be floating market – the typical market of the Mekong delta existing thousands of years.
- After our visit to the Cai Be floating market then we proceed to An Binh island.
- Lunch will be served in the heart of an fruitful orchard.
- Enjoy a nice boat ride through natural canal on An Binh Island. Cruise under the shadow of trees and visit several families where you can experience their agricultural daily life.
- Walking through the fruit plantation in An Binh island and then enjoy another rowing boat trip along the creeks to enjoy landscapes.
- Get off the boat, we drive to 40km to Can Tho city for overnight.
- 17:00 arrive in Can Tho, check in a nice 3* hotel then free time to explore Can Tho by night.
Inclusive services: Private transport and boat, tour guide, hotel 3* and (L)
Day 2: Can Tho (Cai Rang floating market) – Long Xuyen – Chau Doc
- 07:00 wake up for breakfast.
- 07:30 take a boat trip to explore Cai Rang market – the most bustling floating market of Mekong delta with hundreds of family boats overloading tropical ripe fruits for sale and exchange…
- Afterwards, continue our motor boat trip to visit the village and see how the villagers make rice noodle and tofu.
- Roaming into the village, talking with the local people and experience how to pass a “Monkey bridge” which is built by only one bamboo.
- Lunch in a local food store.
- Drive our car through the Mekong delta via Long Xuyen to Chau Doc, you can visit the crocodile farms.
- 16:00 reach Chau Doc then trek up to Sam Mountain summit to enjoy the 360o view of Chau Doc town and the border of Vietnam and Cambodian.
- Visit the caved pagoda.
- After that we come to the hotel, check in a nice 3* hotel for our relaxing night.
Inclusive services: Private transport and boat, tour guide, hotel 3* meals (B +L)
Day 3: Chau Doc – Phnom Penh capital of Cambodia Kingdom by 5 hours boat trip
- 06:30 breakfast at the hotel.
- 07:00 transfer to Chau Doc boat station.
- 07:30 take the Hang Chau Express boat and after cruising 1 hour the boat will stop for 1 hour at the border for visa clearance and then keep boating to Phnom Penh.
- 12:30 Arrive in Phnom Penh – End the trip.
Inclusive services: Hang Chau Express boat ticket and meals (B)